Wednesday, August 6, 2014

cool kids on the block.

one of the cool kids from the block is leaving our (cul de sac) nest and moving to colorado for school. we had a see ya later dinner for him the other night. while it was pouring rain outside. all the parents got emotional that the same little kids who used to rule the world (or maybe just our street) are all growing up and leaving. we are, but we are always going to be those little kids at heart, and that will always keep us together. I'm excited for this next part in our lives, the grown up version of the kids on the block. most likely we will all end up spread out around the country but that just means I'll always have a few extra homes in different states. I'm so lucky to have grown up with these people in my life, they will forever be my family.
always talking about jeeps. 
then we headed on over to the after party and played guitar hero like we always used to. then we watched psych until the wee hours of the night/morning. it's bittersweet growing up but I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us. we aren't ruling just our street anymore, we're taking on the world.










No comments:

Post a Comment