Friday, August 15, 2014

goodbye summer.

well it's official, summer is over and back to work I go. I can't complain too much though, my summer has been amazing, definitely one of the best I've ever had. it was spent with so many people I love and I wouldn't trade any of those moments for anything.

some of the highlights: 

one of three camp fires at the beach.
reconnected with a good friend since second grade.
one of the best river trips ever.
a fourth of july spent with some great people.
i went to Florida to spend time with family.
i got to experience best concert of my life. (i'll be sharing more pictures later)
i went on a lot of drives & hikes.
spent a good amount of time with people who mean the world to me.
& reminisced our younger days ;)
bumped cans with my neighbor, yeah.
and spent the summer nannying two little boys who have a piece of my heart forever. 

i have so many more things in store for this year and next, (i promise i'll be sharing some exciting news soon) i hope you continue to come on my journey with me. 

xo
























No comments:

Post a Comment