Tuesday, July 22, 2014

facts| me.

I've been unpacking, cleaning, and spending time with family while still stuck on a different time zone. but I promise I'll start writing on here a lot more real soon. I can't wait to share pictures of Florida with you. & late river pictures, plus shares some new (and more personal) things with you guys! but in the mean time, here are just a few facts to get to know me a little better. xo

1| I have scoliosis. not too severe but definitely noticeable. I used to be real self conscious about it (sometimes I still am) but I've grown to realize that it's how I was made and I will continue to strengthen my body to help it in any way that I can, but I wont let it effect how I look at myself. (I'll write a whole post on it sometime) 
2| one of my biggest dreams is to one day travel the united states campsite to campsite.
3| My brother, cousin, and I were almost kidnapped when we were younger. definitely made me very hesitant of trusting people, and now I'm extremely aware of my surroundings. 
4| i do everything with my left hand except write. brush my teeth, eat cereal, throw a frisbee, all left handed.
5| I sometimes (more often than not) listen to Christmas music all year round because I love Christmas time so much I just can't always wait. 




No comments:

Post a Comment